Feb 21, 2017
Here are some guidelines that will help you accurately indicate that your application is integrates with Mixmax, while helping you develop your own brand identity and avoid causing confusion with customers. Please note that you may only use our Trademarks with our permission, including as authorized by any brand guidelines we publish.
We’re excited that you’re building on the Mixmax API!
How do I maintain a distinction between brands?
- Create company and product names that are distinct from Mixmax’s to eliminate brand confusion
- Alpha Corp
- Pluck Industries
- Heavy Load
- Modify, imitate or abbreviate any Mixmax brands or names anywhere. This includes misspellings, phonetic/foreign equivalents, rhyming, stylizations etc.
- Mix Max
- Pluck Mixmax Industries
- Heavy Mixmax Load
How do I indicate that my product integrates with Mixmax and/or is ‘for Mixmax’?
- Feel free to indicate in your marketing that your product integrates with Mixmax by using smaller text in a plain font. Emphasize your brand, not Mixmax. Accurately describe how your application works with Mixmax
Built on the Mixmax platform
- "To use this application, you will log in with Mixmax”
- “Pluck is a better way to reach customers with Mixmax”
- Use our brands in a way that implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by us
Combine any part of our brands with your name, marks, or generic terms. E.g., please don’t include ‘for Mixmax’ in your company/product name, logo or tagline.
- Use names or logos that imitate or could be confused with our brands
- Pluck for Mixmax
- Pluck for [Mixmax logo]
How do I embed Mixmax UI ("Mixmax widgets") in my own site?
- Feel free to use the sample code provided as-is, which will use default options for appearance and functionality.
- Feel free to use officially-documented options for customizing appearance and/or functionality where such options exist.
- Attempt to modify the appearance or functionality of the embedded Mixmax UI in ways other than what is officially documented.
How do I keep my logo unique?
- Create your own unique logo that represents your brand, independent of your company’s relationship with Mixmax.
- Use or modify Mixmax design elements in your logo
- Incorporate design elements specific to Mixmax or stylize the Mixmax ‘M’.
When do I use the trademark symbol?
- Use the TM symbol next to the first or most prominent use of any Mixmax brands in all of your
- Forget to do the above :)
Updated about 4 years ago